This edition: Management Reform Under Fiscal Stress
Original tape date: April 22, 2004.
Speakers: Hon. David Walker, Comptroller-General of US General Accounting Office, and William Thompson, NYC Comptroller.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm