This edition: Who We Are: A Mid-Decade View of New York City Census Data
Original tape date: May 17, 2005.
Keynote address: Joseph J. Salvo, dir. of Population Division, NYC Dept. of City Planning. Panelists: Margie McHugh, Sam Roberts, Dr. Rodolfo de la Garza, Joseph Salvo. Moderator: Robert C. Smith, Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm