This edition: Who We Are: A Mid-Decade View of New York City Census Data
Original tape date: May 17, 2005.
Keynote address: Joseph J. Salvo, dir. of Population Division, NYC Dept. of City Planning. Panelists: Margie McHugh, Sam Roberts, Dr. Rodolfo de la Garza, Joseph Salvo. Moderator: Robert C. Smith, Baruch College.
- Marxe Issues Democracy in Peril: Defending Our Voting Rights
- Tuesday, October 23 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Promoting Equality in an Age of Austerity: The Role for State and Local Governments, Part 1 of 2
- Tuesday, September 18 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 23 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, September 25 - 3:00pm
- The Great Debate: Scaling as a Philanthropic Strategy
- Tuesday, September 11 - 3:00pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 9:00am