This edition: New York City Fiscal Crisis
Original tape date: October 23, 2005.
30 Years Later: Lessons Learned from the New York City Fiscal Crisis. Panelists: Felix Rohatyn, Ronnie Lowenstein, Eugene Keilin, Dall Forsythe. Moderator: David Birdsell. Taped at New York Historical Society.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule