This edition: New York City Fiscal Crisis
Original tape date: October 23, 2005.
30 Years Later: Lessons Learned from the New York City Fiscal Crisis. Panelists: Felix Rohatyn, Ronnie Lowenstein, Eugene Keilin, Dall Forsythe. Moderator: David Birdsell. Taped at New York Historical Society.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm