This edition: New York City Fiscal Crisis
Original tape date: October 23, 2005.
30 Years Later: Lessons Learned from the New York City Fiscal Crisis. Panelists: Felix Rohatyn, Ronnie Lowenstein, Eugene Keilin, Dall Forsythe. Moderator: David Birdsell. Taped at New York Historical Society.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm