This edition: Disaster Preparedness: Response and Recovery
Speakers: Rear Admiral Marsha Evans; Joseph F. Bruno, Office of Emergency Mgmt., City of New York. Moderator: Jack Krauskopf. Taped March 28, 2006 at Baruch College. Prod.: Koko-Baz for the Baruch College School of Public Affairs.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm