This edition: The Politics of Poverty and Inequality
Original tape date: March 29, 2006.
Speakers: Peter Edelman, Georgetown University Law Center; Lawrence M. Mead, New York University. Moderator: Sanders Korenman, Baruch College School of Public Affairs.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm