This edition: The Politics of Poverty and Inequality
Original tape date: March 29, 2006.
Speakers: Peter Edelman, Georgetown University Law Center; Lawrence M. Mead, New York University. Moderator: Sanders Korenman, Baruch College School of Public Affairs.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm