This edition: Managing for Results: Giving New Yorkers a Voice
Original tape date: June 19, 2006.
Moderator: Doug Muzzio. Panel: Diana Fortuna, Citzens Budget Commission; Brooke Myhre, San Jose Performance Development Mgr.; James Liebman, NYC Dept. of Education; Jeffrey Kay, Mayor's Office of Operations.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm