This edition: Financing Campaigns in New York City
Original tape date: October 12, 2006.
Peter F. Vallone Sr. Seminars in Government: “Tax Dollars, Private Coffers and Running for Office: Financing Campaigns in New York City” Moderator: Peter F. Vallone Sr. Panel: William T. Cunningham, Christine Quinn, Dale C. Christensen Jr.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm