This edition: The American Dream in the Big Apple, (Pt. 1 of 3)
Original tape date: April 2, 2007.
“The American Dream in the Big Apple: Is New York City Still a Middle-Class Town?” Speakers include: Controller William C. Thompson Jr.; Congressman Anthony Weiner, Commissioner Martha Stark, Randi Weingarten, John Mollenkopf, Doug Muzzio, Andrea Batista Schlesinger.
Keynote address by Mario Cuomo; John Mollenkopf, Center for Urban Research/CUNY: “Who is the Middle Class in NYC?”; Adam Friedman, New York Industrial Retention Network, on “Manufacturing Jobs, Wealth and the Middle Class.”
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm