This edition: Barriers to Higher Education, Pt. 4 of 5
Original tape date: October 4, 2007.
(Baruch School of Public Affairs/Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice in America) “Lack of Access: Barriers to Higher Education,” Part 4 of 4. Speakers: Dr. Brian Perkins, National School Boards Association; Margarita Rosa, Esq., Executive Director, Grand Street Settlement; Prof. Susan Sturm, Columbia Law School. Taped at Baruch College/CUNY on October 4, 2007.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm