This edition: Barriers to Higher Education, Pt. 4 of 5
Original tape date: October 4, 2007.
(Baruch School of Public Affairs/Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice in America) “Lack of Access: Barriers to Higher Education,” Part 4 of 4. Speakers: Dr. Brian Perkins, National School Boards Association; Margarita Rosa, Esq., Executive Director, Grand Street Settlement; Prof. Susan Sturm, Columbia Law School. Taped at Baruch College/CUNY on October 4, 2007.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm