This edition: Barriers to Higher Education, Pt. 3 of 5
Original tape date: October 4, 2007.
(Baruch School of Public Affairs/Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice in America) “Lack of Access: Barriers to Higher Education,” Part 3 of 4. Moderator: Dr. Philip Anderson, Urban Education Ph.D. program, CUNY Graduate Center. Speakers: Lezli Baskerville, Esq., Pres. & CEO, National Association of Equal Opportunity in Higher Education; Dr. Ben M. Corpus, Vice Pres. of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management, and Dean of Students, Baruch College; Mary Adams, MSW, Program Director, Groundwork for Success. Taped at Baruch College/CUNY on October 4, 2007.
- Marxe Issues Democracy in Peril: Defending Our Voting Rights
- Tuesday, October 23 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Promoting Equality in an Age of Austerity: The Role for State and Local Governments, Part 1 of 2
- Tuesday, September 18 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 23 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, September 25 - 3:00pm
- The Great Debate: Scaling as a Philanthropic Strategy
- Tuesday, September 11 - 3:00pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 9:00am