This edition: Barriers to Higher Education, Pt. 3 of 5
Original tape date: October 4, 2007.
(Baruch School of Public Affairs/Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice in America) “Lack of Access: Barriers to Higher Education,” Part 3 of 4. Moderator: Dr. Philip Anderson, Urban Education Ph.D. program, CUNY Graduate Center. Speakers: Lezli Baskerville, Esq., Pres. & CEO, National Association of Equal Opportunity in Higher Education; Dr. Ben M. Corpus, Vice Pres. of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management, and Dean of Students, Baruch College; Mary Adams, MSW, Program Director, Groundwork for Success. Taped at Baruch College/CUNY on October 4, 2007.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm