This edition: Declining New York Revenues: What to Do?
Original tape date: May 14, 2008.
Panel: Charles Brecher, Exec. VP, Citizens Budget Commission; Ronnie Lowenstein, dir., Independent Budget Office; E. J. McMahon, dir., Empire Center for New York State Policy, the Manhattan Institute. Moderator: E.S. Savas, Presidential Professor, Baruch College. Taped at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm