This edition: Declining New York Revenues: What to Do?
Original tape date: May 14, 2008.
Panel: Charles Brecher, Exec. VP, Citizens Budget Commission; Ronnie Lowenstein, dir., Independent Budget Office; E. J. McMahon, dir., Empire Center for New York State Policy, the Manhattan Institute. Moderator: E.S. Savas, Presidential Professor, Baruch College. Taped at Baruch College.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm