This edition: Coming to Terms: New York City and Term Limits
Original tape date: October 16, 2008.
Peter F. Vallone Sr. Seminars in Government. Moderator: Peter F. Vallone Sr. Panel: Richard Naemi, University of Rochester; Oliver Koppell, NY City Council; Kenneth Moltner, New Yorkers for Term Limits; Frederick A. O. Schwarz, NYU School of Law.
- Marxe Issues Democracy in Peril: Defending Our Voting Rights
- Tuesday, October 23 - 8:30pm
- Promoting Equality in an Age of Austerity: The Role for State and Local Governments, Part 1 of 2
- Tuesday, September 18 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 23 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, September 25 - 3:00pm
- The Great Debate: Scaling as a Philanthropic Strategy
- Tuesday, September 11 - 3:00pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 9:00am
- Promoting Equality in an Age of Austerity: The Role for State and Local Governments, Part 2 of 2
- Sunday, August 26 - 4:00pm