This edition: Post-Election: New Coalitions, New Politics...and More
Original tape date: November 18, 2008.
Moderator: Professor Sonia Jarvis. Panel: Micheline Blum, Baruch Survey Research; Jonathan Capehart, the Washington Post; Rodolfo de la Garza, Columbia University; Gregory Meeks, U.S. House of Representatives.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm