This edition: For Whom the Bridges Toll: A Rescue Plan for the MTA
Original tape date: March 30, 2009.
Moderator: Peter F. Vallone, Sr. Panel: Peter Goldmark, Ravitch Commission; Gene Russianoff, NYPIRG Straphangers' Campaign; Robert Paaswell, University Transportation Research Center; John Liu, NY City Council.
- Marxe Issues Democracy in Peril: Defending Our Voting Rights
- Tuesday, October 23 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Promoting Equality in an Age of Austerity: The Role for State and Local Governments, Part 1 of 2
- Tuesday, September 18 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 23 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, September 25 - 3:00pm
- The Great Debate: Scaling as a Philanthropic Strategy
- Tuesday, September 11 - 3:00pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 9:00am