This edition: The Credit Meltdown: Why It Happened and Where We Go from Here
Original tape date: March 4, 2009.
Panel: Dr. Andrew Haughwout, Ph.D., Asst. Vice Pres. and Head of the Microeconomic and Regional Studies Function, Federal Reserve Bank of NY; Dr. Viral Acharya, Ph.D., Prof. of Finance, Stern School of Business, NYU. Moderator: Sanders Korenman, Prof., Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm