This edition: The Credit Meltdown: Why It Happened and Where We Go from Here
Original tape date: March 4, 2009.
Panel: Dr. Andrew Haughwout, Ph.D., Asst. Vice Pres. and Head of the Microeconomic and Regional Studies Function, Federal Reserve Bank of NY; Dr. Viral Acharya, Ph.D., Prof. of Finance, Stern School of Business, NYU. Moderator: Sanders Korenman, Prof., Baruch College.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule