This edition: The Credit Meltdown: Why It Happened and Where We Go from Here
Original tape date: March 4, 2009.
Panel: Dr. Andrew Haughwout, Ph.D., Asst. Vice Pres. and Head of the Microeconomic and Regional Studies Function, Federal Reserve Bank of NY; Dr. Viral Acharya, Ph.D., Prof. of Finance, Stern School of Business, NYU. Moderator: Sanders Korenman, Prof., Baruch College.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm