This edition: The Buck Stops Here: Debate by Democratic Primary Candidates for New York City Comptroller
Original tape date: September 2, 2009.
Presented by Baruch College School of Public Affairs and Citizens Budget Commission. Candidates: Melinda Katz, John Liu, David Weprin, David Yassky. Moderators: David S. Birdsell, Dean, School of Public Affairs; Carol Kellermann, pres., Citizens Budget Commission. Taped at Baruch College. (90 min.)
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm