This edition: A Reading and Conversation with Joseph O'Connor
Original tape date: October 20, 2009.
Joseph O'Connor is the Fall 2009 Harman Writer-in-Residence at Baruch College. Taped at the Newman Conference Center at Baruch College. Co-sponsored by Poets & Writers and the Weissman School of Arts and Sciences at Baruch College. (60 min.)
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm