This edition: Is American Justice for Sale?
Original tape date: September 17, 2009.
Panel discussion on the ethical challenges American corporations face when they participate in the judicial electoral process. Taped at Newman Conference Center, Baruch College Zicklin School of Business.
- Marxe Issues Democracy in Peril: Defending Our Voting Rights
- Tuesday, October 23 - 8:30pm
- Promoting Equality in an Age of Austerity: The Role for State and Local Governments, Part 1 of 2
- Tuesday, September 18 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 23 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, September 25 - 3:00pm
- The Great Debate: Scaling as a Philanthropic Strategy
- Tuesday, September 11 - 3:00pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 9:00am
- Promoting Equality in an Age of Austerity: The Role for State and Local Governments, Part 2 of 2
- Sunday, August 26 - 4:00pm