This edition: Transformational Insfrastructure: Pt. 1, Key Decisions on Transportation That Will Shape the NY Metro Region's Real Estate Future"
Original tape date: October 23, 2009.
A conference presented by The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute and CUNY Institute for Urban Systems. Taped at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm