This edition: Accounting at a Tipping Point
Original tape date: October 26, 2009.
Speaker: Susan F. Hake, Ernst & Young Professor of Accounting, Michigan State University. Taped at the Newman Conference Center, Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm