This edition: Altered Political Landscape: City Hall 2010
Original tape date: December 8, 2009.
Moderator: Doug Muzzio. Panel: Nicole Gelinas, Manhattan Institute; Erica Gonzalez, El Diario; Clyde Haberman, The New York Times; Errol Louis, Daily News; Tom Robbins, Village Voice. Taped at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm