This edition: Sustainability 2.0: Envisioning Business and the Urban Environment, Pt. 1 of 3
Original tape date: November 6, 2009.
Pt. 1: Water. Panel: Paul S. Mankiewicz, Ph.D., Executive Director, The Gaia Institute; Gary Rancourt, Worldwide Business Development Executive, Big Green Innovations, IBM Corporation; Beth Sauerhaft, Ph.D., Sr. Manager Environmental Stewardship, Pepsi Cola North America Beverages. Moderator: Michael Goodman, Ph.D., Dir., Corporate Communication International. Taped at Baruch College.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm