This edition: Sustainability 2.0: Envisioning Business and the Urban Environment, Pt. 1 of 3
Original tape date: November 6, 2009.
Pt. 1: Water. Panel: Paul S. Mankiewicz, Ph.D., Executive Director, The Gaia Institute; Gary Rancourt, Worldwide Business Development Executive, Big Green Innovations, IBM Corporation; Beth Sauerhaft, Ph.D., Sr. Manager Environmental Stewardship, Pepsi Cola North America Beverages. Moderator: Michael Goodman, Ph.D., Dir., Corporate Communication International. Taped at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm