This edition: Sustainability 2.0: Envisioning Business and the Urban Environment, Pt. 2 of 3
Original tape date: November 6, 2009.
Pt. 2: Energy. Panel: G. Sandy diehl III, VP, Integrated Commercial Solutions, United Technologies Corporation; Reza Ghafurian, Technical Leader, Central Engineering, Consolidated Edison; Tom Schepers, Director, Systems Engineering, CISCO Systems. Moderator: Donald Schepers, Ph.D., Dir., The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity. Taped at Baruch College.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule