This edition: Sustainability 2.0: Envisioning Business and the Urban Environment, Pt. 2 of 3
Original tape date: November 6, 2009.
Pt. 2: Energy. Panel: G. Sandy diehl III, VP, Integrated Commercial Solutions, United Technologies Corporation; Reza Ghafurian, Technical Leader, Central Engineering, Consolidated Edison; Tom Schepers, Director, Systems Engineering, CISCO Systems. Moderator: Donald Schepers, Ph.D., Dir., The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity. Taped at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm