This edition: Sustainability 2.0: Envisioning Business and the Urban Environment, Pt. 2 of 3
Original tape date: November 6, 2009.
Pt. 2: Energy. Panel: G. Sandy diehl III, VP, Integrated Commercial Solutions, United Technologies Corporation; Reza Ghafurian, Technical Leader, Central Engineering, Consolidated Edison; Tom Schepers, Director, Systems Engineering, CISCO Systems. Moderator: Donald Schepers, Ph.D., Dir., The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity. Taped at Baruch College.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm