This edition: Sustainability 2.0: Envisioning Business and the Urban Environment, Pt. 3 of 3
Original tape date: November 6, 2009.
Pt. 3: Real Estate. Panel: Michael P. Davidson, Sr. VP, Corporate Workplace Exec., Bank of America; Robert F. Fox, Jr., AIA, Partner, Cook + Fox Architects LLP; Scott E. Frank PE, Partner, Jaros Baum & Bolles. Moderator: Jack S. Nyman, Dir., The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute. Taped at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm