This edition: Google vs. China
Original tape date: March 23, 2010.
Panel: Zachary Karabell, Pres., River Twice Research; Joey Lee, Robert L. Bernstein Fellow in International Human Rights, Human Rights in China; Devin Stewart, dir., Global Policy Initiatives, Carnegie Council. Taped Mar. 23, 2010 at Baruch College. Produced by Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity/Baruch College.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule