This edition: Google vs. China
Original tape date: March 23, 2010.
Panel: Zachary Karabell, Pres., River Twice Research; Joey Lee, Robert L. Bernstein Fellow in International Human Rights, Human Rights in China; Devin Stewart, dir., Global Policy Initiatives, Carnegie Council. Taped Mar. 23, 2010 at Baruch College. Produced by Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity/Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm