This edition: Good Fraud Management
Original tape date: March 17, 2010.
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity presents and overview of top fraud and corruption cases in 2009 and a discussion of why leading organizations now view fraud management as a profit, rather than a cost center. Moderator: Johny Frank of PricewaterhouseCoopers. Taped at Baruch College.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm