This edition: Good Fraud Management
Original tape date: March 17, 2010.
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity presents and overview of top fraud and corruption cases in 2009 and a discussion of why leading organizations now view fraud management as a profit, rather than a cost center. Moderator: Johny Frank of PricewaterhouseCoopers. Taped at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm