This edition: To Be or Not to Be: Are the Offices of Public Advocate and Borough President Necessary?
Original tape date: June 2, 2010.
(Baruch College Special)
Panel: Mark Green, Public Advocate 1994-2001; Kenneth Knuckles, Vice Chair, NYC Planning Commission; Eric Lane, dir., 1989 Charter Revision; Marty Markowitz, Borough President, Brooklyn. Moderator: Peter F. Vallone Sr.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm