This edition: To Be or Not to Be: Are the Offices of Public Advocate and Borough President Necessary?
Original tape date: June 2, 2010.
(Baruch College Special)
Panel: Mark Green, Public Advocate 1994-2001; Kenneth Knuckles, Vice Chair, NYC Planning Commission; Eric Lane, dir., 1989 Charter Revision; Marty Markowitz, Borough President, Brooklyn. Moderator: Peter F. Vallone Sr.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule