This edition: To Be or Not to Be: Are the Offices of Public Advocate and Borough President Necessary?
Original tape date: June 2, 2010.
(Baruch College Special)
Panel: Mark Green, Public Advocate 1994-2001; Kenneth Knuckles, Vice Chair, NYC Planning Commission; Eric Lane, dir., 1989 Charter Revision; Marty Markowitz, Borough President, Brooklyn. Moderator: Peter F. Vallone Sr.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm