This edition: Pork Barrel Spending: Are Earmarks Kosher?
Original tape date: October 12, 2010.
(Peter F. Vallone Sr. Lecture Series) Panel:Carol Kellerman, Pres. Citizens Budget Commission; Melissa Mark-Viverito, NY City Council; Nicole Marwell, Assoc. Prof., Baruch College School of Public Affairs; David I. Weprin, New York State Assembly. Moderator: Peter F. Vallone, Sr.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm