This edition: Pork Barrel Spending: Are Earmarks Kosher?
Original tape date: October 12, 2010.
(Peter F. Vallone Sr. Lecture Series) Panel:Carol Kellerman, Pres. Citizens Budget Commission; Melissa Mark-Viverito, NY City Council; Nicole Marwell, Assoc. Prof., Baruch College School of Public Affairs; David I. Weprin, New York State Assembly. Moderator: Peter F. Vallone, Sr.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm