This edition: The Ground Zero Mosque: To Build or Not to Build
Original tape date: November 9, 2010.
(Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series) Panel: Rev. Chloe Breyer, Director, Interfaith Center of New York; Mr. Jonathan S. Tobin, Executive Director, Commentary Magazine. Moderator: Rabbi David Ellenson, Pres., Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule