This edition: The Ground Zero Mosque: To Build or Not to Build
Original tape date: November 9, 2010.
(Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series) Panel: Rev. Chloe Breyer, Director, Interfaith Center of New York; Mr. Jonathan S. Tobin, Executive Director, Commentary Magazine. Moderator: Rabbi David Ellenson, Pres., Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm