This edition: The Ground Zero Mosque: To Build or Not to Build
Original tape date: November 9, 2010.
(Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series) Panel: Rev. Chloe Breyer, Director, Interfaith Center of New York; Mr. Jonathan S. Tobin, Executive Director, Commentary Magazine. Moderator: Rabbi David Ellenson, Pres., Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm