This edition: The BP Disaster and the Future of the Energy Business
Original tape date: November 18, 2010.
Addresses the legal, legislative and policy responses to the disaster and the unique ethical challenges facing the energy industry. Speaker: Steven Mufson, energy correspondent, The Washington Post.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule