This edition: The BP Disaster and the Future of the Energy Business
Original tape date: November 18, 2010.
Addresses the legal, legislative and policy responses to the disaster and the unique ethical challenges facing the energy industry. Speaker: Steven Mufson, energy correspondent, The Washington Post.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm