This edition: The BP Disaster and the Future of the Energy Business
Original tape date: November 18, 2010.
Addresses the legal, legislative and policy responses to the disaster and the unique ethical challenges facing the energy industry. Speaker: Steven Mufson, energy correspondent, The Washington Post.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm