This edition: The SEC and Insider Trading: Is the Line of Acceptability Shifting?
Original tape date: March 8, 2011.
Join the Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity for a panel discussion on the SEC's recent insider trading investigations and prosecutions. Panel: Melvin Brosterman, Partner, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP; Marc Sulam, Portfolio Manager, Healy Circle Capital; Leigh Waxman, General Counsel, Para Advisors LLC. Moderator: Larry Zicklin, Stern School of Business. Taped at Baruch College.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm