This edition: The SEC and Insider Trading: Is the Line of Acceptability Shifting?
Original tape date: March 8, 2011.
Join the Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity for a panel discussion on the SEC's recent insider trading investigations and prosecutions. Panel: Melvin Brosterman, Partner, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP; Marc Sulam, Portfolio Manager, Healy Circle Capital; Leigh Waxman, General Counsel, Para Advisors LLC. Moderator: Larry Zicklin, Stern School of Business. Taped at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm