This edition: Banking on the Future: A New Paradigm for Rebuilding Our Nation's Infrastructure, Pt. 1 of 2
Original tape date: March 14, 2011.
(Baruch College Special) Excerpts from a wide-ranging conference featuring politicians, urban planners, scholars, public policy makers, and experts on national, regional and state infrastructure bank concepts. Taped at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm