This edition: The Madoff Clawbacks: Whose Money Is It?
Original tape date: May 10, 2011.
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity presents the third seminar in the David Berg Foundation Series on Ethics and Accountability at Baruch College. Speaker: Peter Henning, Professor, Wayne State University Law School. Moderator: Seth Lipner, Professor of Law, Zicklin School of Business.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm