This edition: The Madoff Clawbacks: Whose Money Is It?
Original tape date: May 10, 2011.
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity presents the third seminar in the David Berg Foundation Series on Ethics and Accountability at Baruch College. Speaker: Peter Henning, Professor, Wayne State University Law School. Moderator: Seth Lipner, Professor of Law, Zicklin School of Business.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm