This edition: Finding the Keys to Consensus on Immigration
Original tape date: May 25, 2011.
(Baruch College Special/The Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice) Guest speaker: Dowell Myers, Professor of Urban Planning and Demography, University of Southern California, who will make specific suggestions about how we can move past entrenched positions and develop a comprehensive consensus on immigration policy. Taped May 25, 2011 at Baruch College.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm