This edition: Finding the Keys to Consensus on Immigration
Original tape date: May 25, 2011.
(Baruch College Special/The Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice) Guest speaker: Dowell Myers, Professor of Urban Planning and Demography, University of Southern California, who will make specific suggestions about how we can move past entrenched positions and develop a comprehensive consensus on immigration policy. Taped May 25, 2011 at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm