This edition: Immigrants and Services in New York City, Pt. 1 of 3
Original tape date: May 25, 2011.
Pt. 1 of 3: Survey Results: New Yorkers’ Attitudes toward Immigrants. Speakers: Doug Muzzio, Professor of Public Affairs, Baruch College; Micheline Blum, Director, Baruch Survey Research; Alan Aviles, President, NYC Health and Hospitals Corp. Taped May 25, 2011 at Baruch College. Co-sponsored by the Baruch College School of Public Affairs and The Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule