This edition: Immigrants and Services in New York City, Pt. 1 of 3
Original tape date: May 25, 2011.
Pt. 1 of 3: Survey Results: New Yorkers’ Attitudes toward Immigrants. Speakers: Doug Muzzio, Professor of Public Affairs, Baruch College; Micheline Blum, Director, Baruch Survey Research; Alan Aviles, President, NYC Health and Hospitals Corp. Taped May 25, 2011 at Baruch College. Co-sponsored by the Baruch College School of Public Affairs and The Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm