This edition: Immigrants and Services in New York City, Pt. 1 of 3
Original tape date: May 25, 2011.
Pt. 1 of 3: Survey Results: New Yorkers’ Attitudes toward Immigrants. Speakers: Doug Muzzio, Professor of Public Affairs, Baruch College; Micheline Blum, Director, Baruch Survey Research; Alan Aviles, President, NYC Health and Hospitals Corp. Taped May 25, 2011 at Baruch College. Co-sponsored by the Baruch College School of Public Affairs and The Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm