This edition: Immigrants and Services in New York City, Pt. 3 of 3
Pt. 3 of 3: "Immigration and Law Enforcement” and “Civic and Political Engagement in Immigrant Communities.” Speakers include: Sandra Dunn, Dir. of Immigration Programming at the Hagedorn Foundation; The Honorable Carlos Sada, Consul General, Mexican Consulate; Fatima Shama, Commissioner, Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs. Taped May 25, 2011 at Baruch College. Co-sponsored by the Baruch College School of Public Affairs and The Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm