This edition: Baruch Index of Corporate Political Disclosure
Original tape date: September 15, 2011.
(Baruch College Special/ The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity)
The Baruch Index charts corporations that fund political campaigns. Panel: Barbara Bonfglio, , Senior Corporate counsel, Pfizer; J. Adam Skaggs, Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law; Hans von Spakovsky, the Heritage Foundation. Moderator: Ric Marshall, Governance Metrics International. Taped Sept. 15, 2011 at Baruch College.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm