This edition: Baruch Index of Corporate Political Disclosure
Original tape date: September 15, 2011.
(Baruch College Special/ The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity)
The Baruch Index charts corporations that fund political campaigns. Panel: Barbara Bonfglio, , Senior Corporate counsel, Pfizer; J. Adam Skaggs, Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law; Hans von Spakovsky, the Heritage Foundation. Moderator: Ric Marshall, Governance Metrics International. Taped Sept. 15, 2011 at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm