This edition: Baruch Index of Corporate Political Disclosure
Original tape date: September 15, 2011.
(Baruch College Special/ The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity)
The Baruch Index charts corporations that fund political campaigns. Panel: Barbara Bonfglio, , Senior Corporate counsel, Pfizer; J. Adam Skaggs, Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law; Hans von Spakovsky, the Heritage Foundation. Moderator: Ric Marshall, Governance Metrics International. Taped Sept. 15, 2011 at Baruch College.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule