This edition: Privacy, Data Mining and Business Ethics
Original tape date: October 25, 2011.
First aired: December 5, 2011.
(Baruch College Special) Prod.: Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity. Speakers: Ken Dreifach, General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer for Rapleaf, and Justin Brookman, Director, Consumer Privacy Project, Center for Democracy and Technology. Taped October 25, 2011. The fourth seminar in the David Berg Foundation Series on Ethics and Accountability at Baruch College, this program examines the balance between corporate data mining and the individual's right to privacy.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm