This edition: Privacy, Data Mining and Business Ethics
Original tape date: October 25, 2011.
First aired: December 5, 2011.
(Baruch College Special) Prod.: Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity. Speakers: Ken Dreifach, General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer for Rapleaf, and Justin Brookman, Director, Consumer Privacy Project, Center for Democracy and Technology. Taped October 25, 2011. The fourth seminar in the David Berg Foundation Series on Ethics and Accountability at Baruch College, this program examines the balance between corporate data mining and the individual's right to privacy.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm