This edition: The Waterfront: A Brooklyn Model for Preservation and Change, Pt. 2 of 3
Original tape date: October 26, 2011.
Topic: “The City’s Stake in the Waterfront.” Speakers: The Honorable Marty Markowitz, Nicholas Brooke, Purnima Kapur. Introduction by Jack S. Nyman and Richard E. Hanley.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm