This edition: The Story of an Exposed Inside Trader
Original tape date: March 27, 2012.
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity hosts Garrett Bauer, a confessed inside trader awaiting sentencing for his crimes and Walter Pavlo, Jr., who oversaw a $2 billion operation at MCI Communications before being caught embezzling $6 million. Mr. Bauer will discuss his experience and the consequences of his actions. Mr. Pavlo will provide context for the recent spate of insider trading cases.
- Campaign '16 @ Baruch presents Presidential Policy Preview
- Monday, December 19 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, December 24 - 4:00pm
- Campaign '16 @ Baruch presents Polls Apart -- A Country Divided!
- Monday, November 28 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, December 3 - 4:00pm
- Blood in the Water: The Attica Prison Uprising of 1971 and Why it Matters Today
- Monday, November 7 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 12 - 4:00pm