This edition: The Story of an Exposed Inside Trader
Original tape date: March 27, 2012.
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity hosts Garrett Bauer, a confessed inside trader awaiting sentencing for his crimes and Walter Pavlo, Jr., who oversaw a $2 billion operation at MCI Communications before being caught embezzling $6 million. Mr. Bauer will discuss his experience and the consequences of his actions. Mr. Pavlo will provide context for the recent spate of insider trading cases.
- Race And Neighborhoods In The 21st Century:
- Monday, April 28 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, May 3 - 4:00pm
- A Conversation with Alex Rovt, Ph.D.: Buying in on Wall Street
- Monday, April 7 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, April 12 - 4:00pm
- People, Not Profit: Merck's Battle Against River B
- Monday, March 24 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, March 29 - 4:00pm