This edition: The Story of an Exposed Inside Trader
Original tape date: March 27, 2012.
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity hosts Garrett Bauer, a confessed inside trader awaiting sentencing for his crimes and Walter Pavlo, Jr., who oversaw a $2 billion operation at MCI Communications before being caught embezzling $6 million. Mr. Bauer will discuss his experience and the consequences of his actions. Mr. Pavlo will provide context for the recent spate of insider trading cases.
- People, Not Profit: Merck's Battle Against River B
- Monday, March 24 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, March 29 - 4:00pm
- New York's Next Urban Agenda: What's the Future for Real Estate, Development and Construction in New York City?
- Wednesday, February 26 - 6:00am
- A Conversation with Alex Rovt, Ph.D.: Buying in on Wall Street
- Monday, February 24 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, March 1 - 4:00pm
- Truth Be Told
- Monday, February 17 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, February 22 - 4:00pm