This edition: The Story of an Exposed Inside Trader
Original tape date: March 27, 2012.
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity hosts Garrett Bauer, a confessed inside trader awaiting sentencing for his crimes and Walter Pavlo, Jr., who oversaw a $2 billion operation at MCI Communications before being caught embezzling $6 million. Mr. Bauer will discuss his experience and the consequences of his actions. Mr. Pavlo will provide context for the recent spate of insider trading cases.
- The Changing Climate for Criminal Justice Reform
- Monday, November 30 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, December 5 - 4:00pm
- Building Brooklyn: A New Era In New York Real Estate. Part 2 of 2.
- Monday, November 16 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 21 - 4:00pm
- Building Brooklyn: A New Era in New York Real Estate
- Monday, November 9 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 14 - 4:00pm
- Outstanding Nonprofit Board Leadership: A Conversation with the Winners of the 2015 Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Monday, October 26 - 6:05am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 31 - 4:00pm