This edition: The Story of an Exposed Inside Trader
Original tape date: March 27, 2012.
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity hosts Garrett Bauer, a confessed inside trader awaiting sentencing for his crimes and Walter Pavlo, Jr., who oversaw a $2 billion operation at MCI Communications before being caught embezzling $6 million. Mr. Bauer will discuss his experience and the consequences of his actions. Mr. Pavlo will provide context for the recent spate of insider trading cases.
- American Whistleblower Tour
- Monday, November 10 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 15 - 4:00pm
- Outstanding Nonprofit Board Leadership: A Conversation with the Winners of the 2014 Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Monday, November 24 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 29 - 4:00pm
- Corporate Integrity and Transparency: Stories from the Frontline
- Monday, October 20 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 25 - 4:00pm