This edition: The Story of an Exposed Inside Trader
Original tape date: March 27, 2012.
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity hosts Garrett Bauer, a confessed inside trader awaiting sentencing for his crimes and Walter Pavlo, Jr., who oversaw a $2 billion operation at MCI Communications before being caught embezzling $6 million. Mr. Bauer will discuss his experience and the consequences of his actions. Mr. Pavlo will provide context for the recent spate of insider trading cases.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Building Next Door: The Impact Of Construction
- Monday, September 15 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 20 - 4:00pm
- Race And Neighborhoods In The 21st Century:
- Monday, September 1 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm