This edition: Ads & Politics: The Impact of Citizens United
Original tape date: October 17, 2012.
First aired: November 12, 2012.
Producer: Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity. Speakers: Keith Reinhard, Chairman Emeritus, DDB Worldwide; Allen Rosenshine, Emeritus CEO, BBDO. Co-sponsor: Corporate Communication International. Taped October 17, 2012.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm