This edition: Outstanding Nonprofit Board Leadership: The 2012 Brooke W. Mahoney Awards
Original tape date: September 27, 2012.
First aired: November 26, 2012.
Presented by the Baruch College School of Public Affairs Center for Nonprofit Strategy and Management and VCG Governance Matters. Conversation with the winners of the 2012 Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership. Moderator: David S. Birdsell Dean School of Public Affairs. Panelists: Amer Bisat, Alwan Foundation for the Arts; Jonathan E. Gold, The Edith & Carl Marks Jewish Community House of Bensonhurst; Ted Federeci; Breakthrough New York; Santushi Kuruppu, Sakhi for South Asian Women.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm