This edition: Nonprofits and the Media: Issues and Coverage
Original tape date: November 13, 2012.
First aired: December 17, 2012.
Speakers: Jennifer Jones Austin, CEO/Exec. Dir., Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies; Courtney Gross, Political Reporter, NY1; Jennifer March-Joy, Ph.D., Exec. Dir., Citizens’ Committee for Children of New York; Carla Zanoni, Social Media Editor, DNAinfo.com New York. Moderator: Sam Roberts, New York Times. Taped Nov. 13, 2012 at Baruch College.
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Tuesday, November 7 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 9 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm