This edition: Nonprofits and the Media: Issues and Coverage
Original tape date: November 13, 2012.
First aired: December 17, 2012.
Speakers: Jennifer Jones Austin, CEO/Exec. Dir., Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies; Courtney Gross, Political Reporter, NY1; Jennifer March-Joy, Ph.D., Exec. Dir., Citizens’ Committee for Children of New York; Carla Zanoni, Social Media Editor, DNAinfo.com New York. Moderator: Sam Roberts, New York Times. Taped Nov. 13, 2012 at Baruch College.
- Standards For Asset Management In Real Estate
- Monday, February 2 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, February 7 - 4:00pm
- A New Standard for Valuing Your Assets in Real Estate and Infrastructure
- Monday, February 9 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, February 14 - 4:00pm
- CUNY-IBM Watson Competition Finals
- Monday, February 16 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, February 21 - 4:30pm
- The 'Values' Issue: Substance and Strategy - An Informal discussion with Governor Mario Cuomo
- Wednesday, January 7 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 7:30pm
- Thursday, January 8 - 2:00am
- Place Not Race: A New Vision Of Opportunity In America
- Monday, January 5 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, January 10 - 4:00pm