This edition: Nonprofits and the Media: Issues and Coverage
Original tape date: November 13, 2012.
First aired: December 17, 2012.
Speakers: Jennifer Jones Austin, CEO/Exec. Dir., Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies; Courtney Gross, Political Reporter, NY1; Jennifer March-Joy, Ph.D., Exec. Dir., Citizens’ Committee for Children of New York; Carla Zanoni, Social Media Editor, DNAinfo.com New York. Moderator: Sam Roberts, New York Times. Taped Nov. 13, 2012 at Baruch College.
- People, Not Profit: Merck's Battle Against River B
- Monday, March 24 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, March 29 - 4:00pm
- New York's Next Urban Agenda: What's the Future for Real Estate, Development and Construction in New York City?
- Wednesday, February 26 - 6:00am
- A Conversation with Alex Rovt, Ph.D.: Buying in on Wall Street
- Monday, February 24 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, March 1 - 4:00pm
- Truth Be Told
- Monday, February 17 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, February 22 - 4:00pm