This edition: Nonprofits and the Media: Issues and Coverage
Original tape date: November 13, 2012.
First aired: December 17, 2012.
Speakers: Jennifer Jones Austin, CEO/Exec. Dir., Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies; Courtney Gross, Political Reporter, NY1; Jennifer March-Joy, Ph.D., Exec. Dir., Citizens’ Committee for Children of New York; Carla Zanoni, Social Media Editor, DNAinfo.com New York. Moderator: Sam Roberts, New York Times. Taped Nov. 13, 2012 at Baruch College.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm