This edition: Nonprofits and the Media: Issues and Coverage
Original tape date: November 13, 2012.
First aired: December 17, 2012.
Speakers: Jennifer Jones Austin, CEO/Exec. Dir., Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies; Courtney Gross, Political Reporter, NY1; Jennifer March-Joy, Ph.D., Exec. Dir., Citizens’ Committee for Children of New York; Carla Zanoni, Social Media Editor, DNAinfo.com New York. Moderator: Sam Roberts, New York Times. Taped Nov. 13, 2012 at Baruch College.
- Campaign '16 @ Baruch presents Presidential Policy Preview
- Monday, December 19 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, December 24 - 4:00pm
- Campaign '16 @ Baruch presents Polls Apart -- A Country Divided!
- Monday, November 28 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, December 3 - 4:00pm
- Blood in the Water: The Attica Prison Uprising of 1971 and Why it Matters Today
- Monday, November 7 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 12 - 4:00pm