This edition: Nonprofits and the Media: Issues and Coverage
Original tape date: November 13, 2012.
First aired: December 17, 2012.
Speakers: Jennifer Jones Austin, CEO/Exec. Dir., Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies; Courtney Gross, Political Reporter, NY1; Jennifer March-Joy, Ph.D., Exec. Dir., Citizens’ Committee for Children of New York; Carla Zanoni, Social Media Editor, DNAinfo.com New York. Moderator: Sam Roberts, New York Times. Taped Nov. 13, 2012 at Baruch College.
- American Whistleblower Tour
- Monday, March 30 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, April 4 - 4:00pm
- CUNY-IBM Watson Competition Finals
- Monday, March 23 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, March 28 - 4:00pm
- Place Not Race: A New Vision Of Opportunity In America
- Monday, March 2 - 6:00am
- Monday, March 16 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm