This edition: Nonprofits and the Media: Issues and Coverage
Original tape date: November 13, 2012.
First aired: December 17, 2012.
Speakers: Jennifer Jones Austin, CEO/Exec. Dir., Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies; Courtney Gross, Political Reporter, NY1; Jennifer March-Joy, Ph.D., Exec. Dir., Citizens’ Committee for Children of New York; Carla Zanoni, Social Media Editor, DNAinfo.com New York. Moderator: Sam Roberts, New York Times. Taped Nov. 13, 2012 at Baruch College.
- American Whistleblower Tour
- Monday, November 10 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 15 - 4:00pm
- Corporate Integrity and Transparency: Stories from the Frontline
- Monday, October 20 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 25 - 4:00pm