This edition: Doubling Down: How Recommitting To the Nonprofit Sector Can Achive Real Change in Communities, Pt. 2 of 2
Original tape date: January 14, 2013.
First aired: March 4, 2013.
“Public Perception: How Myths Undermine the Ability to Serve”/ “Critical Responders: Analyzing the Sector’s Role in Disaster Coordination” Taped at Baruch College, Jan. 14, 2013.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule