This edition: Doubling Down: How Recommitting To the Nonprofit Sector Can Achive Real Change in Communities, Pt. 2 of 2
Original tape date: January 14, 2013.
First aired: March 4, 2013.
“Public Perception: How Myths Undermine the Ability to Serve”/ “Critical Responders: Analyzing the Sector’s Role in Disaster Coordination” Taped at Baruch College, Jan. 14, 2013.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm