This edition: Doubling Down: How Recommitting To the Nonprofit Sector Can Achive Real Change in Communities, Pt. 2 of 2
Original tape date: January 14, 2013.
First aired: March 4, 2013.
“Public Perception: How Myths Undermine the Ability to Serve”/ “Critical Responders: Analyzing the Sector’s Role in Disaster Coordination” Taped at Baruch College, Jan. 14, 2013.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm