This edition: Building Information Modeling
Original tape date: February 28, 2013.
First aired: March 4, 2013.
“Improved Life Cycle Management, Maintenance and Enhanced Energy Performance”
1. Jack S. Nyman Executive Director, the Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute, Baruch College
2. Robert D. LiMandri Commissioner, Department of Buildings, City of NY
3. The Honorable Elizabeth Crowley, NYC Council Member
4. John A. Rapaport, General Manager & General Counsel, Component Assembly Systems
5. Judith Kunoff Chief Architect, MTA NYC Transit
6. Safiy Abdur-Rahman BIM Manager, NYC Dept of Design & Construction
7. Jordan Goldstein, Managing Director, Gensler
8. Nicole Dubowski Mechanical Engineer, Arup
9. Igor Starkov President & Co-founder, Ecodomus, Inc.
10. Michael S. Zetlin Founding Partner, Zetlin & DiChiara, LLPtba.
Presented by The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute at Baruch College. Taped at Baruch College, Feb. 28, 2013.
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule