This edition: Building Information Modeling
Original tape date: February 28, 2013.
First aired: March 4, 2013.
“Improved Life Cycle Management, Maintenance and Enhanced Energy Performance”
1. Jack S. Nyman Executive Director, the Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute, Baruch College
2. Robert D. LiMandri Commissioner, Department of Buildings, City of NY
3. The Honorable Elizabeth Crowley, NYC Council Member
4. John A. Rapaport, General Manager & General Counsel, Component Assembly Systems
5. Judith Kunoff Chief Architect, MTA NYC Transit
6. Safiy Abdur-Rahman BIM Manager, NYC Dept of Design & Construction
7. Jordan Goldstein, Managing Director, Gensler
8. Nicole Dubowski Mechanical Engineer, Arup
9. Igor Starkov President & Co-founder, Ecodomus, Inc.
10. Michael S. Zetlin Founding Partner, Zetlin & DiChiara, LLPtba.
Presented by The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute at Baruch College. Taped at Baruch College, Feb. 28, 2013.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm