This edition: It Don't Come Easy: Alternative Paths to Minimizing Workplace Gender Bias
Original tape date: April 22, 2013.
Presented by the Baruch College School of Public Affairs and The Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice. Guest speaker: Willliam T. Bielby, University of Illinios, Chicago and University of Arizona.
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Tuesday, November 7 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 9 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm