This edition: New York's Next Urban Agenda: What's the Future for Real Estate, Development and Construction in New York City?
Original tape date: October 9, 2013.
First aired: December 23, 2013.
Opening remarks: Jack S. Nyman. Keynote Speaker: William C. Rudin. Panel 1: “A New Dynamic for New York City.” Panel 2: “Mayor, Here’s What We Recommend.”
Jack Nyman Executive Director, The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm