This edition: Indignities Of Order Maintenance Policing
Original tape date: November 21, 2013.
First aired: January 11, 2014.
(The Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice) Guest speaker: Jeffrey Fagan, Ph. D, Prof. of Law and Epidemiology at Columbia University, and NY State Attorney General's lead investigator on NYPD's stop-and-frisk policy.
Jeffrey Fagan Professor of Law and Epidemiology, Columbia University
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm