This edition: Indignities Of Order Maintenance Policing
Original tape date: November 21, 2013.
First aired: January 11, 2014.
(The Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice) Guest speaker: Jeffrey Fagan, Ph. D, Prof. of Law and Epidemiology at Columbia University, and NY State Attorney General's lead investigator on NYPD's stop-and-frisk policy.
Jeffrey Fagan Professor of Law and Epidemiology, Columbia University
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm