This edition: Indignities Of Order Maintenance Policing
Original tape date: November 21, 2013.
First aired: January 11, 2014.
(The Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice) Guest speaker: Jeffrey Fagan, Ph. D, Prof. of Law and Epidemiology at Columbia University, and NY State Attorney General's lead investigator on NYPD's stop-and-frisk policy.
Jeffrey Fagan Professor of Law and Epidemiology, Columbia University
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule