This edition: Health And Food Forum: Food Fights - An Exploration
Original tape date: December 9, 2013.
First aired: December 30, 2013.
Moderator: Seamus McKiernan, Blog Editor, Special Projects, The Huffington Post. Panel: Ezra Fields, Diane Gibson, Angelica Martinez, Debra Joy Perez. Presented by the School of Public Affairs Dean's Advisory Board. Taped December 9, 2013 at Baruch College.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm