This edition: Truth Be Told
Original tape date: January 30, 2014.
First aired: February 17, 2014.
Explores the separation of fact from fiction in a media landscape marred by false equivalency. Panel: Jane Aiken, Georgetown University; Harold E. Varmus, National Cancer Institute; Margaret Sullivan, Public Editor, The New York Times; Amy Whitaker, Sotheby's Institute of Art. Moderator: Geneva Overholser, Center on Communication Leadership and Policy, USC Annenberg. Presented by the Weissman School of Arts and Sciences, Baruch College/CUNY. Taped Jan. 30, 2014 at Baruch College.
Jane Aiken Georgetown University
Geneva Overholser Center on Communication Leadership and Policy, USC Annenberg
Margaret Sullivan Public Editor, The New York Times
Dr. Harold Varmus National Cancer Institute
Amy Whitaker Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm